New York Workers' Compensation Attorney
NO Upfront Fees
Pay ONLY if We Win
Why choose us
We are a small yet experienced law firm. This enables us to give our clients the personal attention they deserve for their workers’ compensation cases, unlike most other law firms who treat their clients like numbers.
We serve Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, and all of
Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk)
FREE LAWYER CONSULTATION
Call now and get a free legal consultation and case evaluation. Pay nothing unless your case is won!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Highly experienced in
LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN LITIGATION CASES
– Personalized attention for each client
– We walk our clients through every step of the process
– Access to the same attorney EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. (in most firms, clients dont have the opportunity to speak to their attorney)
– Centralized location with accessible public transportation and street parking
– Signing up can easily be done over the phone – no need to travel to the office
– We don’t collect any money until our client wins money
– Highly rated attorney for his success rate at winning trials
No Fee Guarantee
We are here to help your during this hard time and will fight for you to obtain all the money you are entitled to.
There is no fee unless we obtain an award for you.
Edmond J. Hakimian, Esq.
Edmond J. Hakimian is a Workers’ compensation attorney in Queens. He founded the firm in 2018 after gaining experience at several plaintiff law offices. He received his undergraduate bachelor’s degree, from Stony Brook University in 2004. He went on to earn his Juris Doctorate from Hofstra University School of Law in 2009.
He was admitted to the practice of law in the State of New York in January 2010, and has been representing injured individuals ever since. As a lawyer, he has assisted thousands of injured workers in complicated legal situations through his patience, commitment, attention to detail, and perseverance. Edmond prides himself in protecting his client’s rights to the fullest extent of the law and will not stop until his client is fully satisfied. He has close ties with the Jackson Heights community and resides in Queens with his wife and children.