Welcome to Hakimian Law – The Law Offices of Edmond J. Hakimian PC, a leading workers’ compensation and accident law firm in NYC and Long Island.
Hurt at work or in an accident? Don’t give up your rights! Our team of experienced and detail-oriented attorneys and paralegals will help you navigate your case and get the maximum compensation possible.
Working with a skilled attorney greatly increases your chances for success and compensation amount. Let’s start your legal journey! Dial our law firm today!
LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN LITIGATION CASES
– Personalized attention for each client
– We walk our clients through every step of the process
– Access to the same attorney EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. (in most firms, clients dont have the opportunity to speak to their attorney)
– Centralized location with accessible public transportation and street parking
– Signing up can easily be done over the phone – no need to travel to the office
– We don’t collect any money until our client wins money
– Highly rated attorney for his success rate at winning trials
No Fee Guarantee
We are here to help your during this hard time and will fight for you to obtain all the money you are entitled to.
There is no fee unless we obtain an award for you.
Edmond J. Hakimian is a Workers’ compensation attorney in Queens. He founded the firm in 2018 after gaining experience at several plaintiff law offices. He received his undergraduate bachelor’s degree, from Stony Brook University in 2004. He went on to earn his Juris Doctorate from Hofstra University School of Law in 2009.
He was admitted to the practice of law in the State of New York in January 2010, and has been representing injured individuals ever since. As a lawyer, he has assisted thousands of injured workers in complicated legal situations through his patience, commitment, attention to detail, and perseverance. Edmond prides himself in protecting his client’s rights to the fullest extent of the law and will not stop until his client is fully satisfied. He has close ties with the Jackson Heights community and resides in Queens with his wife and children.